Esthetic Composite Finishing after clear aligners
Subjects covered in M.O.C.A. EFC:
- How to diagnose the need for these post-ortho restorations during the initial orthodontic consultation.
- How to use the software to explain the proposed treatment plan to your patients to gain restorative treatment acceptance before even starting the orthodontic treatment.
- Learn how to use state of the art materials and practice the most common post-orthodontic restorations through a full 2-day theory and hands-on program.
Also, you will:
- Enhance your knowledge in recognizing Symptoms of malocclusion in order to create realistic expectations for your patients.
- Become skilled at treatment planning and case presentation.
- Learn how your clear aligner cases need to be set up in order to restore years of traumatic occlusion with little or no prep.
- Gain knowledge about the five types of restorations most frequently necessary after adult orthodontic / traumatic occlusion cases.
Step-by-step techniques for post orthodontic restorations:
- The amazing 3-layer class IV restoration (hands-on)
- Bioclear for black triangles (hands-on)
- Peg lateral with Bioclear / cut back technique (hands-on)
- Everyday canine function (hands-on)
- Class V restorations for abfractions